Thanks to Lennart Johansson in Sweden, several typos were brought to my attention and fixed within an hour. However as I reviewed the docs I could see they needed some other changes as well so I got into it for a couple of hours and hope the new documentation is more user friendly.
Thanks to Erika Lal in San Diego for getting into the System that I distributed to her, which was basically a copy of what I am using. She brought several glitches to my attention, so I created a new Sample System with lots of my personal stuff deleted so that it's a lot easier for new users to get right into it. You still have links to what I am using every day as a guide.
The new sample system is at this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fOblk90ytukLKQhQ6KGcGFZe93UNzQ41m7O_D2qJbuw/edit?usp=sharing
Click that link, then File-Make a Copy and you will have a much more streamlined system to get started with. This is saved in your Google Drive, of course.
Next, click File-Rename and give it a name you want ("Global Domination Plan" or whatever).
And, as always, just email me or call with any questions whatsoever.
No comments:
Post a Comment